Review: The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey)

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa

This book was awesome. It was really enjoyable, fast-paced and you could easily read it in one sitting.
At the beginning of this book, you have two exiles - Meghan Chase, the Summer princess and Ash, the Winter prince. After they brought the scepter back to the courts, the fey exiled them because they didn't want to stay away from each other. But, as much as they hoped they would finally have a normal life together, it turned out the Iron fey didn't want to leave them alone. Once again in the face of battle, Meghan has to prove her powers which turns out to be difficult when you're allergic to yourself. She's the true Queen of the Iron fey yet the false king seems to take her right and calls himself the true successor.
War, action, survival and love. This book will always keep you on your toes no matter where you go.
I loved it, read it in one sitting and definitely didn't regret it. Julie Kagawa once again inspires me with epic faery tales and storytelling. She created a world so beautiful and hauntingly terrifying that swallows you and doesn't let you go.
Her writing style was one of the best I have ever seen. So simple yet complicated at the same time. This book is definitely worth the read.